The ROOK triple attachment swivel pulley is a new tool designed by SherrillTree and built by Rock Exotica. This rope bridge pulley, in a word, is versatility.
This product is the answer to the quest for an optimal rope bridge accessory that allows climbers the ultimate work positioning connection.
– To be used on saddles with rope style bridges measuring up to 13mm in diameter.
– Features swivel PAW that helps reduce twisting from climbing systems.
– Most compatible when combined with oval shape carabiners.
– Featuring rubber-lined attachment holes which help minimize carabiner movement that can lead to improper loading.
– Optimal chamfer edging prevents rope chaffing and wear.
– It is a great complement for climbing systems as a smooth hitch-tending device.
– Optimal three-hole configuration yields big combinations yet the ROOK is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
– Effective as an anchor point or member of your work-positioning lanyard.
– Feel free to double up in a two-crotch system as The ROOK keeps everything tidy in a central secure saddle connection.
– It’s the perfect component of an M system in an eye-to-eye split tail when paired with other pulleys.
Tips for using the ROOK:
• As a prussic minding pulley
• On a lanyard
• On a rope bridge
• As a redirect
• kN rating 28
• Weight 5.6 oz (159 grams)
• Bearings, not bushings
• Pulley housing milled from solid piece of premier T6 aluminum alloy
• Paw milled from solid piece of premier T6 aluminum alloy
• Sheave milled from solid piece of premier T6 aluminum alloy
Conceptualized and designed by SherrillTree staff member Brandon Nance and made by world class manufacturer Rock Exotica, USA