PLYMOUTH, Minn. (May 22, 2015) — Arbor Age magazine announced the winners of the 2015 Arbor Age A+ New Product Awards. The Arbor Age A+ New Product Awards recognize products for the professional arborist market.* Products were judged by the Green Media editorial staff based on innovation, marketability and application within the market. The winning products are profiled in the Summer issue of Arbor Age.
The 2015 Arbor Age A+ Award winners, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Arborjet NutriRoot
- Loftness Kwik-Trim
- Morbark Beever M12RX brush chipper
- Petzl Ascension
- Rainbow Treecare Scientific Advancements Q-connect and Q-gun
- Seppi M. Miniforst CL forestry mulcher
- SherrillTree chain saw-protective climbing pants
- Sterling Rope HTP static lines
- Teupen TC63A Canopy Series compact lift
- Vermeer SC40TX stump cutter with ride-on platform
For more information about the awards program, or to nominate products for our upcoming 2016 Arbor Age A+ New Product Awards (products introduced after June 1, 2015), please contact John Kmitta, associate publisher/editor, at email@example.com.
* Manufacturers were allowed to submit more than one new product for consideration, as long as the product was introduced between October 1, 2014 and May 31, 2015. The winners were selected from among qualifying nominations.
About Arbor Age magazine: For more than 30 years, Arbor Age magazine has been covering new and innovative products, services, technologies and research vital to tree care companies, municipal arborists and utility right-of-way maintenance companies. Arbor Age is published by Green Media, a division of EPG Media and Specialty Information, Plymouth, Minn. For more information, visit www.arborage.wpengine.com.