ISA is accepting proposals for the 2016 conference, which will be held August 13-17, 2016 in Fort Worth, Texas, with the theme of “Deep in the Heartwood of Texas.”
Proposals will be accepted through Friday, 04 December 2015 for:
- Tree Academy workshops (3 hours)
- Climbers’ Corner demonstrations (45 minutes)
- Panel Discussions (90 minutes)
- General Education (40 minutes approximately)
- Arboriculture Research and Education Academy (AREA) –Research based (30 minutes)
- Utility and Municipal themes (30-40 minutes)
- Spanish-Language Climbers’ Corner or General Education sessions (30-45 minutes) Sesiones en español en la Esquina de los Trepadores de Árboles (Climbers’ Corner) o las sesiones educativas generales (30-45 minutos)
No late submissions for the above categories will be accepted.
Abstract proposals for posters and student submissions for the AREA Student Travel Grant will have an extended deadline of Friday, 05 February 2016.
Proposals will be reviewed by a selection committee based on overall quality, appropriateness, relevance and timeliness of topic, well-defined focus, practical nature of material, and overall appeal to a diverse audience.