The Stihl MS 201 T C-M is the ultimate chain saw designed for professional arborists and the first top-handle saw equipped with Stihl M-Tronic technology. This intelligent engine management system results in a reliable and fuel-efficient machine that performs optimally in a variety of conditions.
“The microprocessor-controlled engine management system automatically adapts to changes in environment such as altitude and temperature,” said Kent Hall, Stihl Inc. senior product manager. “Whether at the top of a 60-foot oak tree or pruning the lower limbs of a pine, this saw will provide the same level of quality performance.”
Several additional features make the MS 201 T C-M a great choice for tree service professionals:
- Superior power-to-weight ratio allows for optimal maneuverability and performance
- Microprocessor-controlled Stihl M-Tronic™ engine management system automatically adapts to changes in environment such as fuel quality and altitude
- Powerful (35.2 cc), yet lightweight (8.16 pounds)
- Highly efficient, low-emission engine means arborists will save money on gasoline costs and won’t have to climb down as often to refuel
- Low vibration, ergonomic design delivers balanced operation, allowing users to work longer with less fatigue
- Top-handle with comfortable gripping points for controlled cuts around limbs and branches
The translucent tank lets the arborist easily see when fuel levels are low and the toolless fuel and oil filter caps makes refueling and oil changes a breeze.