The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) is accepting entries for its Professional Communications Awards. The Professional Communications Awards for outstanding communication is given to TCIA Active or Affiliate Member firms whose communications with the public or their peers make a significant contribution to the professionalism of the industry.
NOTE: All entries (whether a printed or digital piece) need to be uploaded digitally. “Special Entries” like water bottles or other branded items can be photographed and then uploaded for review.
Winning entries will be asked to mail hard copies of printed materials or special entries to be displayed at WMC in Maui, Hawaii, February 4-8, 2018.
The award competition features five entry categories:
- Newsletter/Brochures: These items can be either print or digital. When submitting newsletters, please upload three issues (i.e. – Spring, Summer, Fall).
- Flyer/Ad/Postcard: All of these pieces should be no more than one “page” an should be a one-time communication tool; otherwise please submit as a newsletter or brochure.
- Website: Includes any and all websites that associated with your company.
- Digital/Social Media: Includes videos, podcasts, social media accounts/pages, smartphone or tablet apps, etc.
- Special Entry: This category accommodates the entries that may not fit in other categories, such as long-term campaigns, community service projects, etc…
Submissions must be received by October 2, 2017
Submit your entries by completing the online entry form and uploading the relevant information at https://www.judgify.me/users/entrant_signin/1996.
Submissions are judged against pre-established criteria, and are not compared to one another.
Communication Award winners receive plaques, and entries selected for Honorable Mention receive certificates. If there are sufficient entries, TCIA will consider creating equal awards for companies in different size categories.
Winners will be informed of their awards by December. Winners will also be announced on TCIA.org, in publications including The Reporter and TCI Magazine, and via TCIA’s various social media outlets. Plaques and certificates will be distributed at TCIA’ s Annual Winter Management Conference in Maui, Hawaii, February 4-8, 2018.