Great Plains Industries, Inc. (GPI) unveiled the new, portable, G8P fuel transfer pump. The G8P is UL listed and designed to safely transfer gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene and other flammable liquids.
The G8P is equipped with a factory-installed power cord, two 8-foot hoses and an aluminum fuel nozzle. Common uses for the pump include applications such as off road, marine, landscaping, construction, refueling generators, and even heating oil transfer. Connect the pump to a power source and fuel virtually any petroleum powered vehicle or equipment, anywhere.
“This is something we’ve been really excited about,” said Brian Fedro, product manager for GPI. “Our goal was to create a really versatile and reliable portable transfer pump that could be used anywhere. The G8P fits that exactly.”
G8P Product Specifications:
- 12-volt DC
- 15 amp draw
- 1100 RPM motor U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Construction
- Pump Rate: Up to 8 GPM (30 LPM)
- Duty Cycle: 15 min. ON, 30 min. OFF
- Suction Lift: Up to 5.5 ft (1.7 m.)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
- Operating Pressure: 10 PSI (0.69 Bar)
- Mechanical Connections: ¾” FNPT Inlet, ¾” FNPT Outlet
- Made in the USA – Built with precision to industry leading ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.