Built here in America, the STIHL BR 700 X backpack blower (64.8 cc) is one of the most powerful blowers in the STIHL range, delivering 34 newtons of blowing force. Its fixed-length tube is a half-pound lighter than the STIHL BR 700 backpack blower and features a more flexible pleated connecting hose, reducing fatigue and increasing the speed of cleanups by up to 20 percent. The BR 700 X delivers ultimate power and comfort to tackle tough jobs and large property maintenance.
“Users can swivel the tube quickly, leading to a fast-walking speed, helping cover large surface areas in less time,” said Thomas Techow, STIHL Inc. product manager. “The BR 700 X is packed with professional features making it an excellent choice on any jobsite.”
This brawny blower is great for tough tasks like heavy debris cleanup and year-round use with its low-emission, fuel-efficient engine and low cost of operation. Its optimal power-to-weight ratio makes it comfortable to use during big jobs that take more time.
This high output professional blower features:
- A simplified starting procedure and semi-automatic choke offers smooth, easy starts with a reduced chance of flooding.
- A one-touch stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with the simple press of a button. When the engine is off, the one-touch stop switch automatically returns the blower to the start position, saving users time and reducing the chance of flooding the engine when restarting.
- The control handle adjusts without the need of tools to the operator’s most comfortable position.
- Two blower tube lengths allow the user to quickly adjust the length for a variety of user heights and cleanup applications.
- Standard comfort elements include an adjustable support harness, rubberized handle grips, anti-vibration system, extra-wide straps and backpack pad.